<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thefairytalenerd.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Fairytale Nerd: "Waiting On" Wednesday #9

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday #9


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.

Castle in the Clouds
by Lacey Weatherford
Expected publication: December 8th 2011
Reoccurring nightmares.
A one hundred and fifty year old curse.
A banished prince.
The mark of a seer.
The threat of a queen.
An unexpected attraction.
The path is set for one girl’s dangerous journey. Can love really conquer it all? 
_________________________________

I am currently reading Lacey Weatherford's Of Witches & Warlocks series, and it is just so freakin' good. The books are quite addicting, and I am not a fan of books about witches. That's why I am looking forward to Castle in the Clouds as this one involves faeries! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home