<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thefairytalenerd.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Fairytale Nerd: In My Mailbox (4)

Friday, July 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
These are the books I've gotten my hands on for the week.

The Adventures of Benjamin Skyhammer
by Nicole Sheldrake
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Wolsbane by Andrea Cremer
Coexist by Julia Crane 
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink 
Not Quite Godly (ARC)
by Rona Go
Catalyst
by Marc Johnson
Okay people... July 2011 has been an awesome month for me. Reading-wise. I am just so happy I was able to purchase Wolfsbane a day before it was released, and Circle of Fire, two weeks before. I wonder why? Maybe there is was a glitch in the store's scheduling system. I am actually thankful for such a glitch, if there is one. Anyway, I also won Coexist. (My first time to win! Yay!) I really think it's interesting, being the faerie whore that I have become since I started reading YA books. No, it's not about faeries. It's about elves; and to me elves and faeries are in the same category - emphasizing "to me." Moving on, Benjamin Skyhammer, Catalyst, and Not Quite Godly have been provided by their respective authors for review.

Labels:

16 Comments:

At July 31, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

DYING for Circle of Fire, I can't even explain!!! It should arrive for me this week sometime! I'm also ecstatic for Wolfsbane, and Supernaturally! Great hauls!

Check out my IMM this week!

 
At July 31, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger gfnijm said...

@Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books

I hope you grt it soon! All I can say is DIMITRI MARKOV. :)

 
At July 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I got Wolfsbane this week too and can't wait for Supernaturally. How'd the bar go? I'm assuming you took it this week from your sidebar. I took it 5 years ago. Glad it's over.
My IMM

 
At July 31, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

a lot of people are reading wolfsbane this week it looks great i feel left out lol. thanks for sharing your IMM with us...

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

 
At July 31, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Idris said...

Supernaturally! I need to read the first book! : ( Enjoy your books!

My IMM

 
At July 31, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I'm so jealous that you have Wolfsbane and Supernaturally! So many people are getting those books. Enjoy!

Books of Amber

 
At July 31, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Misty said...

I just reviewed Supernaturally last week. I didn't love it like Paranormalcy, but I certainly liked it and am excited for book 3.

My IMM

 
At July 31, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Wolfsbane. Enjoy!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 1:40 AM , Anonymous Mia said...

An awesome week! Great stuff... I can't wait to read Wolfsbane! :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @

 
At August 1, 2011 at 2:58 AM , Anonymous Laura said...

Sweet books this week. Coexist looks good love the cover, added it to my Goodreads to read list eventhough I don't know what its about. I also got Wolfsbane this week can't wait to read!!!!
Happy Reading.
Check out my IMM if you get a chance.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Chey said...

Supernaturally and Wolfsbane sound great! Happy reading! :)

 
At August 1, 2011 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Ash said...

Congrats on managing to get books early. It's always awesome knowing you've got them before anyone else, or at least the majority. I'm really looking forward to Supernaturally and Wolfsbane myself, especially Supernaturally because I loved Paranormalcy.

You've got some great books, happy reading! :]

 
At August 1, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Anonymous Zakiya LadyWings said...

Awesome books!!!! :D My IMM is here!

Happy Reading!
~Zakiya LadyWings :D

 
At August 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks guys for the comments! I hope you've gotten a happy happy mailbox too!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox! I cannot wait to read Supernaturally and Wolfsbane.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

 
At August 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading "Wolfsbane", "Supernaturally", and "Circle of Fire".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home