<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thefairytalenerd.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Fairytale Nerd: In My Mailbox #36

Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #36

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
The City's SonInnocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)BloodlinesTomorrow Land
The City's Son (ARC) by Tom Pollock
Innocent Darkness (ARC) by Suzanne Lazear
The Girl in The Clockwork Collar (ARC) by Kady Cross
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi ("Read Now" on NetGalley!)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thank you NetGalley for the ARCs. 

I stopped reading vampire books a long time ago. What can I say, I am sick of the fanged ones. And because I am uneasily waiting for Julie Kagawa's Immortal Rules, I may have to satisfy myself with another vampire book in the meantime. That's why I got Richelle Mead's Bloodlines. 

By the way, Richelle Mead has an iOS app now. It's called The World of Richelle Mead, and it features exclusive Vampire Academy and Bloodlines content. You can get it for free (legally) HERE.

What books did you get this week? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home