<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thefairytalenerd.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Fairytale Nerd: Big News!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big News!

I was announced yesterday at Julie Kagawa's live streaming that there will be another trilogy in the Iron Fey Series! Nope, not Meghan and Ash this time, but Ethan. An older Ethan, that is. A spin-off. I am so happy for this!

Not only that, but there will be a series on vampires. I am not a fan of vamps as much as I am a slave to fae, but come on, this is Julie Kagawa we are talking about. I have to read it. 

And of course, the Iron Knight will be coming out this November. Just like with the previous books, Julie will be having snippets of the Iron Knight on her blog. It was said that the book will feature Ash's past. I'm not sure I like this. I want more of Meghan and Ash... 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home